We facilitate the successful trading of ferrous and non-ferrous metals by creating a marketplace, providing liquidity, and being the bridge between suppliers and consumers. We build strong relationships and long-term partnerships by delivering consistent superior customer service in the areas of financial, logistical, and knowledge-based support, enabling our suppliers and consumers to focus on their primary business.
Our name says it all; our vision is to be the premier, first tier partner to our suppliers and consumers by providing exceptional customer service and surrounding ourselves with people who align with our values. We aspire to continuously improve ourselves, our relationships, and our community.
- Ability and desire to anticipate, recognize, and meet others’ needs with patience, empathy, and responsiveness.
- Go the extra mile, follow up, and follow through with resourcefulness, tenacity, and a positive attitude.
- Work to be effective and not right through tolerance, dependability, and respect.
- Do what you say you’re goin gto do.
- Be accountable and keep your promises.
- Do the right thing even when it’s the hard thing.
- Build trust through honesty, credibility, professionalism, and authenticity.
- Communicate clearly and proactively.
- Act respectfully, calmly, and kindly in all matters and toward everyone.
- Use open dialogue and active listening to understand and respond, rather than react to situations and people.
- Continuously look for growth opportunities in yourself and the organization through reflection, getting and giving feedback, continuous learning, resilience, and gratitude.
- Take initiative to pivot toward different approaches to meet desired outcomes and solutions while drawing on past experience and deep product knowledge.
- Be a willing, cooperative, and reliable teammate who supports and lifts us colleagues to achieve the results of a common objective.
- Collaborate and communicate in a helpful and respectful manner.
- Pay attention to detail, be accurate, consistent, and accountable.
View the Premier Metal Services Quality Policy to learn more.